Lago Vista is a Texas City on the Rise!
Located on the northwest side of the Austin metro area along the North Shore of Lake Travis, Lago Vista offers a natural and environmental amenities with a relaxed pace of life mixed with a true sense of community. The city is preparing for additional residential growth through large-scale developments such as Lakeside Tessera, The Hollows, Waterford and Montechino.
- 20 miles Northwest of Austin
- New 15 year comprehensive Plan
- Ranked among Top Five Texas towns to live and raise family
- Newsweek’s list of Best High Schools in Texas
- Two Public Golf Courses
- General Aviation Airport
- District school population 1430
- 24,000 Wildlife Refuge West of town-Balcones Canyonlands
- Year-around Recreation
For specific economic development inquires, please contact:
Lago Vista & Jonestown Area Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 4946
Lago Vista, TX 78645
Call or email us to set up an appointment to learn more about Buxton Analytics and how the City can help your business.
Link to 15 year Comprehensive Plan